Airway management is a crucial skill for an emergency practitioner to master failure to secure an adequate airway can quickly lead to death or disability review our . Basic airway management are a set of medical procedures performed in order to prevent airway obstruction and thus ensuring an open pathway between a patients lungs . What is airway management why do anaesthetists need to manage my airway when you are anaesthetised put to sleep your breathing requires special care because of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.