This compact handbook provides all the essential specific steps for assessment and management of emergencies in neurology edited by an emergency medicine physician . Common neurologic emergencies for nonneurologists when minutes count neurology 2005 641354 1357. Neurological emergencies acute neurological diseases have an urgency that makes their rapid diagnosis and treatment crucial for improving outcomes. State of the art practices to identify neurological emergencies and optimize patient outcomes neurology critical care and trauma hospital medicine . Neurology articles covering symptoms diagnosis staging treatment prognosis and follow up peer reviewed and up to date recommendations written by leading experts
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.