Trauma is the leading cause of death among people under the age of 44 hemorrhage is a major contributor to deaths related to trauma in the first 48 h . Abstract the identification and management of coagulopathy is a critical component of caring for the severely injured patient notions of the . This article is focused on seriously injured trauma it provides an overview of coagulation and explores risk factors for trauma induced coagulopathy. Fig 1 time phase of two components of trauma induced coagulopathy following injury acute traumatic coagulopathy atc and resuscitation associated
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.