The most comprehensive site for traumatic brain injury information traumatic brain injury resources awareness prevention of a traumatic brain injury tbi. Classification traumatic brain injury is defined as damage to the brain resulting from external mechanical force such as rapid acceleration or deceleration impact . If a head injury causes a mild traumatic brain injury long term problems are rare but a severe injury can mean significant problems. Traumatic brain injury results from sudden violent blow or jolt to the head it can range from mild to severe a severe tbi can be life threatening. Traumatic brain injury or tbi happens when a bump blow or other head injury causes damage to the brain treatment and outcome depend on how severe
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.